Our current E-81 pumper and R-16 rescues are for sale. They will be replaced in the next few months by a new truck.
2001 International Rescue Truck
4900 DT466E, 11,118 miles, 903 operating hours.
Stainless Steel Body
Personnel Compartment with 4 seated SCBA positions.
PTO Driven Generator to support equipment operation.
4 extendable Halogen lights.
15 bottle SCBA storage
Compartment for Jaws
Electric hose reels for Jaws
Ramsey RE-12,000 front Mounted Winch.
FOR SALE – 1996 International Pumper
• 4-Guys, 12,628 miles, 844 Run-Hours.
• International frame pumper that has a wheelbase of 188-inches.
• Front axle of the truck is of I-beam construction and has a capacity of 14,000 lbs.
• Rear axle is a single Eaton 261SS single reduction axle with a capacity of 26,000 lbs.
• Rear end has a gear ratio of 5.25:1.
• Ross TAB-65 power steering unit is provided.
• Keyless ignition switch is provided as well as electronic cruise control.
• Front brakes are Air Cam S-Cam 16.5-inch x 5-inch 20 in2 brake chambers.
• Rear brakes are Air Cam S-Cam 16.5-inch x 7-inch 30 in2 MGM boring actuated chambers. Bendix ABS full vehicle control system installed.
• Air system tank has a Bendix DV-2 auto drain valve with heater.
• Air tank is installed on the frame under the cab.
• International 530E HEUI Electronic ignition, 300 horsepower, 2,000 rpm diesel engine that delivers 860 ft-lbs of torque at 1300 rpm. Governing speed is 2,200 rpm.
• Allison MD-3060-CR 5-speed automatic transmission.
• Powerline model 25-41, 12 volt, 250 amp alternator
• 3, 12 volt, 1550 amp batteries installed under the drivers side of the cab.
• 50 gallon diesel fuel tank is provided.
• Engine has a 768 in2 radiator and a 692 in2 air cooler.
• Cab is a 90-inch wide conventional steel cab that seats 3 personnel.
• Hale QSG-125-23L, 1,250 gpm, serial number 70637, single stage, centrifugal pump mid-ship mounted.
• Single Hale ESP priming pump is installed. This pump is a positive displacement vane-type pump and is driven by a 12 volt DC motor.
• Automatic discharge pressure relief valve is a Hale Type P35 relief valve.
• Electro-Pneumatic Suction and Tank to Pump Valves.
• 4 Discharges, Front, Sides and Rear.
• 4 Suctions, Front, Sides and Rear
• Front Mounted Winch.
• Rear Tank Dump.
• Crossfire Deck Gun.
Written Inquiries and Bids should be submitted to the Colton Fire District P.O. Box 238 Colton NY 13625
Questions may be submitted through the Departments Facebook page or web site www.coltonfire.org